Saturday 25 June 2016

The unbreakable bond of sibling hood

 Little bubble around them that protects one another.
My children's hands nearly always hold hands when they are in the buggy.

Having two children has showed me the bond of siblinghood and as a child you were just so kind and protective of your family members. My children will try never let anyone else get between them and they're very stuck to each other.

My children prefer to sleep together in their own beds, will frequently hug each other and asked how the other is doing. I don't know if this is down to my parenting or this is just in my character to do it. Don't get me wrong they do you sometimes fight but  most of the time they are very happy and content with the each other's company.



Do your children do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment