Wednesday 22 June 2016

Thoughts on The Hands on Dad

What is a hands on dad?
A hands on dad is someone that is a dad who takes responsibility for a child, in stuff that normally a woman would do like change their nappy get up in the middle of the night and would be happy being left alone With The Child.

Should dads ever be in delivery rooms?
Is up to every individual couple if they want the dad in the delivery room. Is not always the dad's that don't want to be in the delivery room some sometimes mum's don't want them to be in the delivery room.

Personally I think it's very important for the bonding process between the parents and the baby and I think it's a good idea.

Can women be too controlling around newborn baby and don't let the father have a say?
I think sometimes it is the case when and dad might want to be more involved than his partner May to let him and also some dad to do not want to be involved in the happy for their partners a while to take over.

Final thoughts
Odeon today is up to the couple choosing whether he would like to be a hands-on dad and if he wants you to be. Personally I just think a hands-on dad is a dad and I think I should step up more and change society's view on what a mum and dad is. We should all pitch with looking after the kids and not just leave it up to the Mum to do. And I hate for my son's generation it just comes along for them to look more after the kids and being more hands on. I think we should strive for equality within raising their children.


No comments:

Post a Comment