Saturday 25 June 2016

Relaxation with a toddler.

Before I had kids I thought having kids and doing things like taking them to the spa and stuff was a bit pointless, more for me than that. I started realising when I had my daughter that she started to enjoy the stuff I enjoy. He was very interested  with makeup and loved all the other girl each.
Me and my daughter.

The questions I ask myself is why did I think it was wrong to let my child have her nails painted. I think I saw a lot of women were trying to grow their children up too fast and I didn't want to do that to my own.
My 2 year old daughter has her nails painted on nearly all weekly basis now, a lot of people would tell me that this is wrong and I should not be doing it. My child does not put hands in her mouth and she always wait for it to dry. I just think it's a little moment that me and her can enjoy together. If I don't do it will try to do it herself anyway.

What do you think should we let our children have their nails painted?

No comments:

Post a Comment