Wednesday 15 June 2016

How to clean up fast.

When you have someone coming round and it's really messy, few tips and tricks will help greatly. You're a found that works.

You will need:
  •  A mop 
  •  Hoover 
  •  Window cleaner 
  •  Newspaper 
  •  Wipes 
  •  Towel

Four different containers
  1. Bin
  2. Toy Box
  3. Laundry Basket
  4. Bits and bobs Box

Plan of action:
  1. Go round the room and put all the different things in different boxes, rubbish and breaking toys in the bin, toys in the Toy Box, if there's any clothes put in the laundry, and other things in the bits and bobs box
  2. I like to clean the shelves with a baby wipe, it gets most of the dust and you can really see how dirty is. Then we organise whatever you have on your shelves.
  3. Moving rugs and other things out the way, start mopping  the floor. After I like to go over it with a towel because of young children and in case they fall over.
  4. Then I like to hoover.
  5. After Hoover I like to go over the rug with a damp cloth to just clean it a little bit. Also carpet cleaners work too.
  6. And then clean your windows - you can remove grease with the newspaper or use window wipes. A bit of washing up liquid and a sponge also work well.

I like to have everything written down so I remember to do it all, especially when I just wake up. 
I have a to-do list on my phone of everything that I need to do when I'm cleaning.
I hope you found this helpful, would love to hear what happened for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment