Monday 20 June 2016

Penis Enlargements - Are They The New Boob Job?

Many guys are deciding to go under the knife, to simply just get a bigger penis. This is a growing trend seen across the Western world, just as breast enlargements have become more popular it looks as if this is going to follow suit.


Does Size Matter?

Mums: Most men believe that size is everything - to impress a woman you need the body and the right erm, 'tools'. Whilst a great physique is always a plus, I would not say that size is everything. Shape, width, length - there are so many variables that there is no be all and end all in the phallic world. The same can be said for women - we are all built differently and no woman will be satisfied the same way another may be.

I would say that most women want a man who can satisfy her non-sexually as well as sexually. To me, it is more important that I have a positive emotional relationship with my partner than an amazing sex life.

"It's not what you have but how you use it" - How True is This Really?

I would definitely agree with this statement, having had a fair few 'encounters' in my lifetime, it is true that technique is everything. However, if a guy is relatively small, say under 5" I would say this affects his performance in the bedroom, as well as having an impact on satisfaction (going both ways). That said, there are so many different things you can try in bed - you don't have to do the same old thing and sex is usually not that straight forward anyway. Some people like toys, others like roleplay, a few like being tied up and even being spanked or whipped! 


What About Women?
Women rarely have perfect, perky and even boobs so why should men be expected to have the perfect penis? As long as you are both happy with the experience, I don't think others have a right to judge going by size alone. 

In fact, we are so imperfect that more celebrities are opting for boob jobs, generally speaking to enlarge them. My busy is slightly oversized at the moment, and my boobs have suffered from starting and stopping breastfeeding so I would actually prefer a reduction if I was going to have anything done. I can see why some women would want a procedure, but I feel that with the right diet and lifestyle we can all have beautiful bodies - each individual is unique and in an ideal world should love themselves just as they are!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment