Monday 27 June 2016

Hot Topic of the day- Stacey Solomon anxiety ( loose women)

This video is talking about how people having children later in life and the fact that this one woman would be a pensioner before her daughter would leave school. Say Stacey Solomon then talks about how she feels about dying specially when she is a single parent.
When I first watch this clip. I don't know that I have the same anxiety as she does and it's nice to know someone who's a celebrity can feel the same things that I can.

 I am the main carer of my children and I do not live with my partner. My worries who will look after my children. How would my children cope in a new environment. My children are my everything and I find it very hard to think that I would put them in any harm, even if that would be me having an early grave. We have it built into ourselves to protect our children.
I feel like my anxiety has become an obsession with making sure I'm eating the right things. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't take drugs, I don't drink coffee, I don't drink tea and I try not to take paracetamol into I really need it. I feel like this is starting to ruin my life, in the fact I Can't Help But read something that may give you cancer even though there's no truth behind it, I will still probably avoid those foods.

Something I overly think about it why is anxiety morning is there more anxious people always our anxiety always there?
Love to hear your thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment