Sunday 26 June 2016

Freedom with clothes

Most days I let my children choose their own clothes not just to stop argument but to let them have their say in what they going to wear. They are not my little dolly that I will dress up. They have their own thoughts and feelings. They are at a stage when they know what they want. The only thing I do not let them do is wear something that isn't weather appropriate but other than that they are allowed to express themselves through their clothing.
My little children with odd socks.

I think it's very hard for them to be able to express themself. And as we Express ourselves through clothing I think it's only right that children get to do so too.

What's your thoughts and feelings on dressing your children up? And you give your children choice of what they get to wear?


No comments:

Post a Comment