Thursday 26 May 2016

Hot Topic Of The Day: Engagements - How Long Is Too Long? (Source: The Real)

This clip from the real talks about how long is to long be engaged and if the guy is serious about marrying his fiancee or if his just trying to keep her happy.

The show then go on to discuss:
-When he proposes he's entertaining the idea of getting married (some men)
- Proposing to scare of our people way go to tie that woman down
- It's not ready to get married there and then you should not give us a woman a ring
- Giving rings just to get the girls to not say anymore about getting married
- Know when he's ready to get married before he proposes
- If you're a bit unsure say yes to the guy and think about it later because he might not do it again (you could miss out on a good thing)
-getting engaged really young should you have a long engagement


Source:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?
v=9s6WMFgSpKk


Mars: My personal opinion is that I'm one of those girls that would want to be engaged, but not to get married straight away - so the idea of having to get married the minute you're engaged is not appealing to me. 

I feel this is a bit outdated and not modern for the modern world. I get some women would not agree with me but as long as you love each other, why do you need to get married? It was originally a religious ceremony. One day I hope that I will get married but even though I'm engaged I don't think it'll be anytime soon, because once you have kids your priorities move and the money that you could be spending on a wedding you spend with your children. You can look at it as a waste of money for just one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment