Sunday 6 November 2016

Working On It

Hi, it has been a while...

So as it turns out, it is extremely difficult to find a couple hours of 'Me Time' every day, used for the sole purpose of Blogging. A few weeks ago, I started my new job in a convenience store - the hours are perfect (evenings and weekends) and allow me and my partner to have more of an even responsibility regarding looking after our daughter. The pay is great, in fact I earn more an hour than my partner (who has been working for 5+ years) !!!

But..!

The blog has suffered, and as I seem to be the only one posting, I have decided to take over the blog (until my fellow writer returns). I am not sure what's happening on her part - it is unclear when, or if she will return :/ 

My Promise To You

I will do my best do write a little each day, but this can be hard as I have very little time off for family activities now and still need to travel to see my parents and sister, so I guess we will see what happens. My aim is for at least 1hr of blogging a day. I may just have to start waking up early every day (my shift starts at 6 on Sundays, today I am writing as I am, unfortunately, ill).

THANK YOU LOYAL READERS!


I have yet to learn how advertising freely works, so please bare with!

No comments:

Post a Comment