Friday 22 July 2016

Walking away for a break in relationship.

Being a single parents and having to come to terms you're going to have to do this on your own. Thinking i were strong as four but now I have to be even stronger as a three. Worry  if you're going to be a good parent and if you going to be able to work and look after children on your own. Even though you slit most the time its the  mothers responsibility to take on the children. The thought of him coming back and being a family there's always a happy memory, and I guess memory it will always be.
What do I do now, do a sit down and cry about what could have been, how do I get up and go things happen and move on. Even though it's easy for an outsider looking in to tell you what to do when you're at you in that situation, what would you do?
All the years being together mean nothing now, I guess we're got two kids from the relationship we thought would last a lifetime. I guess people change, we changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment