Friday 19 August 2016

My plans they crumble around me

I feel like all my hopes and dreams has just gone in one instance. The reality has hit I feel like I've hit a brick wall. Is this all there is to life And will i  always being a single parent. Sharing my kids was not what I wanted, i want a family unit that I did not have. Feeling safe and secure as a couple and now, I have to feel it on my own. If it's a single woman looking after a child I have more responsibility on how the children are raised, it's never going to be equal parenting, is me who sacrificed everything.
I hope my kids in forgive me I'm trying to do my best, as a parent I feel like I fail at every hurdle. This is me, trying to get over the thing that was always inevitable. I need to move on now and be strong for the children. Even though i feel weak and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment