Wednesday 21 December 2016

The Broken Laptop

Hello!

My space bar recently stopped working, and with other laptop issues, I have missed blogging! It's great to be back on and I am hoping to have saved enough for a new laptop for Christmas...Make that Newyears'!

The Demise Of The Laptop

First, the spacebar went. That was okay. I opted to get a new keyboard which could be plugged in, but then the escape key fell off. This was also fine as I hardly ever used it. Then fate took a nasty turn, robbing me of my USB ports, I was unable to even connect my keyboard. This made it impossible for me to blog at all, until someone on Facebook pointed out that I could Copy and Paste a space to create correct word spacing. Although then my laptop decided it didn't like that on the Blog, so I had to write a whole paragraph and then go back and add the spaces one by one. My laptop also makes a stomach-churning rattling sound every time I switch it on...

Now...

So, I am planning to save up for a new laptop, but in the meantime I'm gonna have to either write everything down then upload pictures of it, or find another computer to use. Only thing is our local library is so damn hot it's hard to stay in there for long.

Goodbye, Lovely Laptop
 
I miss my pretty red laptop, it lasted almost 5 years. 

Peace be with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment